what do you reccomend my cousin wears to a party >>>?

she is mexican she has black curly hair she has brown eyes and she is 12 she weighs 109 s o she is allright!! tell me cuz she is trying to get a boyfriend oh and she can't show lots of skin you know!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

she could wear a white medium cut v- neck dress.( that means 3 inches above cleavage area)!!!! add some 3 inch white or silver heels, hoop earings, light pink, natural lipgloss, and she's there!!!!

oh, yes, the dress should have a little flare at the knees, no shorter, no longer!!!

• 1 decade ago

Jeans and a cute shirt probably as revealing as parents will allow. I went to a party about the same age, and the guys who were 2-3 years older were definately interested. Black jeans always work, not skin tight, and maybe a blue shirt with a vneck or such.

• wmp55
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

She should dress tastefully and ask her mother for advice. Any boy who would be disinterested because a young girl doesn't dress like a ho isn't one she wants to be around anyway.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the koolest place 2 look is on www.alloy.com lotz of famous peeps shop there

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

jeans and a baby doll Tee

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tell her to where something that when people look at her they will stop and admire her and tell her to all ways be her self and not act like other people.

• 1 decade ago

jeens, a tank..accecories..like a belt and earings..and if the earings aren't so big u can add a necklace

• 1 decade ago

shes 12 she dont need no boyfriend!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

jeans and a pretty top.

somethign she feels comfortable in

• 1 decade ago

well i don't know what to tell you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.