If the problem is businesses hiring illegals, then why are Americans still using these business services?

If the government won't uphold the law with these businesses, and Americans know these companies are either hiring, or operating as an illegal business. It is the American people that support these businesses, and the illegals that they hire. And it is the Americans that are going to have to stop using these... show more If the government won't uphold the law with these businesses, and Americans know these companies are either hiring, or operating as an illegal business. It is the American people that support these businesses, and the illegals that they hire. And it is the Americans that are going to have to stop using these to stop the companies from hiring illegals. I am an American, and I hate to admit to myself that I have also supported these criminals, so I made a choice not to. I no longer buy any products from Mexico, who has the largerst amount of offenders in my country. There is nothing racist about that fact, either. My entire family is doing the same, and my mom now pays me to mow the yard, and I can always use a little more gas money. My sister now pays my other sister to babysit her kids. There is always someone in your family that can use a couple extra bucks, stop giving it to an illegal, and give it to them.
Update: My mother just paid our neighbor to clean out our storage. It is not as hard as many think to find an American willing to earn a few extra bucks. This is my opinion on the question