Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how can you trust someone that hurts you?

my boyfriend really hurt me and took the trust away and he feels really sad and bad but i cant trust him and i wanna try what can i tell myself?

Favorite Answer

I never could. I usually have to move on. I have tried, but deep down I just cannot trust again.

Give yourself some time to get yourself together. If he's apologized about the situation,then you still need to free your mind,to think about what's best for you. Sometimes people do the strangest things for love,but at the same time,they seem to hurt the one's they love, the most simply because they will be forgiven. If he's hurt you in a way,that was totally unexpected (In other words),you did'nt think he'd do/say this to you,then a break would be the best answer. Your well-being is much more important.

Its hard to trust someone that has taken it away and hurt you. (been there done that..returnd the t-shirt ) But it can be done. It all depends on how much you love him and want to be with him. Tell him...it will take time for you to be able to trust him but you are working on it. Time is the only thing that is going to let this happen, well that and him proving to you that he can be trusted again.

When you love someone, no matter what the situation is , you learned to forgive them. In my opinion, give him a second chance perhaps he will earn your trust back.

you can't give him all the trust back right then and there, he has to earn it back. trust is like, the most valuable thing in a relationship, and he blew it. tell yourself he can try to earn it back, however long it takes.

girl if your bf hurt u well what i will do is really reconsider . isn't a relationship suppose to be on trust . if there is no trust then there is no relationship. that is your answer.

U cant help, but not trust him, and hes gotta face it, and u can try to forget about what he did, but if it happens again get rid of him!

if you really love him it will come in time communication is the key talk it out. i know trust me

u can try n trust him but that usually dont work in my eyes if he really luved u then he wouldnt hurt u nif he did hed try 2make it all better

Source(s): mah ex boyfriend told me he luved me n went behind my back 2 another gurl n wen i found out he said he wouldnt do that n e more n i trusted him n he did it again

trust, once lost, is hard to get back . . . you have to decide if you are willing to take a chance (you may end up getting hurt again) . . . if you can forgive and forget ...................