How do I find out where an ex-spouse works to collect child support?

Ex is trying to skip out on child support - need to find out where he works.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you need to go to domestic relations at your courthouse and file for child support first - give them his address, ss#, etc. and they will take care of it

• barus
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Nope as baby help is fullyyt between the organic and organic father and mom of stated baby no count what state youre in yet once you've a decree ordering her to pay each and each month , you could bypass after her for breach of a courtroom decree and enable her clarify to the decide why she isnt paying and if her arrearages receives too extreme, the Courts will situation a bench warrant for her arrest for non fee, yet can't convey mutually from new better 0.5 if ex remarries in any respect

• 1 decade ago

You can find anyone through a social security number. May be on your divorce papers or get a copy of a past tax return

• 1 decade ago

Haul his butt back into Court. Here in PA if they know where he works they put an automatic wage attachment on his paycheck. The man doesn't get out of court without providing employment information.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the child support agency will do that, they have access to tax and social security records that you don't. unless he is being paid under the table there is a record of it somewhere. the best you can do is snoop around with friends or relatives or follow him someday.

• 1 decade ago

You should be able to go through Child support enforecment. Give them his social security number and they will find him.

• 1 decade ago

Try contacting a firm called DS International Recovery Bureau. E-Mail them at dsintl613@optonline.net--I used them and they are professional and very quick.

• 1 decade ago

.do a background check that should give you all the details u need but it cost money to do it

• 1 decade ago

Email me with more details.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try giving welfare his name they can usually track from there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.