Anonymous

Are their any rich white people out there and tell me what you honestly think about society and poor people?

How are you rich

Favorite Answer

People are poor largely due to a lack of teamwork. I used to be poor, but then me and many other poor workers made a contract (initiated by myself) and pooled our money together and bought a house in a low-property-tax area. We then installed solar panels on the roof and fruit trees and an irrigation system in the back yard to cut expenses. We continued to repeat that process, and then eventually we pooled our money to create a co-owned business, which eventually grew, and which led to a much higher money-per-work ratio for us. Eventually all of us were out of poverty. Anyone can get out of povery if they want to, if they choose teamwork. However, there must be enough people that choose teamwork, else it does not work. 1 to 3 teamworkers without additional teammates can not extricate themselves out of poverty by themselves. I solicited many people (of all races) to join me in the contract, but all of the people that joined were white; none of the black people were willing to participate in dedicated teamwork to attain autonomy. No wonder they are stuck in poverty.

I'm not all that rich, but by society's standards I might appear rich. I live in a large house, in a fancy neighborhood. I have a decent-paying job, and am able to buy the things I need.

I can't spend a lot of money on luxuries, but once in a while I am able to indulge.

I think poor people are no different from rich ones. Every segment of society has its characters--the fun people, the *******, the interesting ones, the bores...

And yes, I'm white. But what's that got to do with anything?

Being a white attorney with a six figure income, some may consider me rich (but not with my student loans I'm not). I think that society is hierarchically structured in such a way that those who are traditionally disempowered (by race, gender, class, etc.) are kept disempowered by many social forces. I think that the poor are never given an adequate opportunity to succeed or develop their abilities. Thus, poverty and wealth are hereditary and multi-generational. I believe that people are only able to gain wealth because a certain sub-class of society are forced to exist permanently at a subsistence level. This group creates the wealth that others take advantage of. This group of people changes some over time. In the 19th century in America it was slaves, then eastern European immigrants, and now it is 3rd world sweat shop workers. We only have the things we do because others are forced to live without.

im not rich by far i dont even make 20,000 a yr .and i am white i just wanted to comment that even though i am poor i am still a good person . there is nothing wrong with being poor it just means that when you get something you have wanted you cheerish it more than rich people. because they can go out and spend any amount on what they want but a couple monthes later they are over it. poor peole appreciate the finer things in life

OK well I'm not completely white but my grandparents are Scottish and black and my color is not important to be rich I'm 32 and rich not as rich as bill gates and if you see me on the streets you wont notice me as a rich guy; most people will guess just because of the car i drive ; i can go most places and buy most things and you know what is not what you buy or where you go or if i go to the zoo in south Africa or buy clothes in Europe, most people are in pursuit of one thing in common happiness and i tell you that is very hard to reach , poor people is a creation of the system and the government to impose classes and statuses you ask how I'm rich well let me tell you i made my fortune buying gold from many places in the world and creating master pieces that are sold in the most prestigious jeweleries in the world beside that i made considerable amounts of money being part owner of various construction corporations.

i hope that my view helped you .

i won the lottery n bought more lottery tickets n won a couple more times