I'm kind of a tomboyish girl and loves video games especially japanese antimated ones am i the only girl?????

I like all different kind of games but mostly Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Inuyasha , and especially NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

i dont know about those games, but i am female and i like to play online games like EQII and star wars online, i dont think that is out any more and ultima online, a long time ago

mmropg that kind of stuff

• Corina

My daughter has been playing video games for the past 10 years. She is now 25 years old, married and with a 2 month old baby. We just bought her last week Nintendo DS. So to amnswer your question No.

No, you're not the only one. I can personally name 5 girls who are into the same things and I probably know more, without knowing it.

no youre not the only one and let me tell you i think girls who like video games are hot!!

Source(s): from me self and I

No you're not. I now a lot of girls who are in to anime.

How old are you? :)