What is the average rate of night fall in man of:18 years of age?21 year of age?25 year of age?

What is the average rate of night fall in man of:

18 years of age?

21 year of age?

25 year of age?

Also tell is it vary from single to married person???

These are four question . Please answer all of them. please tell me about 18 year, 21 year and 25 year.

18 years of age?

21 year of age?

25 year of age?

Night falls are sudden ejaculation without having sex or without masterbating. It offen happens in night while sleeping.

Favorite Answer

depends on person to person and on ur prodcution of testerstone and harmones..wht i ve heard is its normal to ve once or twice a month

I think that you confused all of us, man, but there is something I can help you out with. Your name.

Effected man? That's impossible. Effect is a noun, a term describing the result of an action or an influence.

Affect is a verb, meaning to influence, alter, or change. Affected is the past participle of affect, meaning an adjective describing that a certain action has been executed on the noun being modified.

Effected man is using effected as an adjective, which is impossible. It is a noun, and those can't modify other nouns. Plus it's a past participle made from a noun, not a verb. Impossible.

That's my only comment. You are not Effected man. You are Affected man, if anything.

Source(s): English was my second major.
  • I think its about your sperm production. As you get older the rate of possible night fall should decrease as your testosterone levels fall. (there may be a peak level in 20-25 then it will decrease) I think single people would face more night falls but it is mostly related with your sex rate.

It happened to me prior to 18 a couple of times, but never really occurred after that.

Nightfall is some kind of euphemism for wet dream.

But I don't know the answer to this question.

• hahaha

I have no idea what night fall is in a man. I so sorry.

it does not go by age...perhaps younger men are more likely to experience until they start masturbate and have sex....iit does not happen very often to most men.....

r u n idiot?