guys- whats the best way to let a guy know you dont like him as more than a friend?

one of my good friends really likes me but i dont like him. he needs to know the truth, but i dont want to hurt our friendship. n e ideas of what to tell him?

• Favorite Answer

say that

it'll knock his socks off...

just be nice about it

guys want you to tell us exactly what you think

it's the best way to get through to a guy!

trust me.

I'm a guy.

Talk Up The Fellow You Do Like Spend less Time With Unwanted Attraction,Become Unavailable It Will Work,Guys Like To Figure Things Out for Themselves...

Just tell the guy. Don't butter it up or give an glimmer of hope. Just be honest. If the guys is your friend he will appreciate the truth more than some watered down, buttered up excuse. Sit him down and let him know.

Just freggin tell him! Now if you have done the deed then it will be difficult but if not he should understand if he is really your friend and he should already know unless you are giving him signals!

be honest and forward, not in a mean way though... most of us guys have egos to comfort after a hit like that, so be nice when you tell him you just wanna be cool with him and just be friends.

Source(s): lots of experience : (