are there any signs when your girlfried is horny?

llike what body language should i be looking for?

• Lori A
    Favorite Answer

LOL! She will make it known to you. Period.

If in doubt, ask, or make a move and see what happens. Just don't be a pig!

Oh and to the dude suggesting you check for moisture - big news dude! ALL women are wet down there all the time so checking for moisture is NOT adequate if you are determining her readiness for penetration.

Touches when not even necessary, extended eye contact, laughs at anything you say, and also if she wakes up in my bed cuz she couldn't get the loving she needed from you. Sorry, she's no longer horny...

Usually girls will get really close to you. Also, they tend to stare at you a lot because they are thinking about what they want to do. So if she gets all clingy and holds gazes, she prolly wants some!

It'll be blatantly obvious, dude!...Believe me!! If she's horny, she'll let you know, because she'll have ONE THING on her mind! So anytime she is more loving, more affectionate, more kissy-kissy and more agreeable....those are the surefire signs...so make the most of 'em!

i duno. but i breathe harder

get all steamy and cant stop staring

at an object?! i mean person im excited about

yes tend to touch myself and in a sexual way, and lick my lips bittaacch

licking of the lips! I also touch him and myself (non entirely in those parts alot!)

an extra tight crossing of the legs.

look for a change in her walk also.

but, being the person that I am, he knows...

i bite my lips and i touch him and myself and i breath harder and i start to rub on him, my boyfriend knows when i'm horny, and if doesn't i throw him on my bed and make out with him then i think he gets it

Source(s): my head

If she greets you naked at your door, she probably does not want to play Scrabble.

Unless she's into that sort of thing...

if you need to ask this then maybe you should have a boyfriend instead

when she goes down on ya. if she doesn't let you know, maybe it's not you that gets her going.