Dose anyone think that fall out boy's patrick stump is extremly HOT?!?

Favorite Answer

i think Pete is the extremly HOT one, but Patrick is in close second, especially since he's younger

• barus

I completely would too! i like Patrick. he's so smart, sweet, humorous, and proficient. Pete is style of stunning, yet Patrick completely wins inclusive of his personality. he's were given an outstanding voice, he's able to make the finest music interior the international, and he can play guitar. Plus there is in simple terms something about him that is in simple terms so captivating that i visit't even truly describe it. i imagine that is his modesty. he's the first one to assert that he's not the sumptuous, smartest, or cutest guy, and that i imagine that in simple terms makes him hotter. Patrick is my admired member of FOB, and he's staggering no count what all of us else says.

No he is ok looking but i like pete wentz better. heehee... but patrick stump has a awesome! voice!!! all together FOB is GREAT!!!!! I♥them!!!

me me me and pete wentz and jade puget and davey havok and gerard way and mikey way

Source(s): me myself and i oh and this little thing called life

no just extremely lame

I kind of do.

i looooove patrick!!!!!!