My Girl Freind birth day is tonight and she asked me if i want to havew sex she is 15 and i am 14?

Wait till the 2 of you are old enough. The 2 of you are so young yet. Enjoy each other's company without the sex. It will be worth the wait.

• Ryan

You'll be a future couple on Maury under the topic teenage parents. Go on, but don't think you'll be any safer than anyone else when it comes to sex. You better be prepared to deal with whatever happens afterwards. I say wait.

Don't do it, you'll regret it, even if you use a condom. You really should ask your parents about this, I'm serious. She should too. You are too young to understand what could happen. So many things could happen, and none pleasant. Don't do it, it would be one of the biggest mistakes of your life.

If you have to ask total strangers on the internet if it's a good idea your not ready for sex. Take her to a movie instead.

You're to young. There are plenty of other things you can do to celebrate. Give yourselves a few more years. But if you absolutely have to, then be responsible about it. Protect yourselves.

NOOOOO

say NOOOOO

You wont fully understand right now, but believe me, if you have sex now, you will regret it so much in the future. There is so much grief related to underage sex.

Absolutely No.

Do you honestly think you are ready for that, when you can't even spell the words right?

Go Ahead, it won't bother.

Tell her you're being tutored in English tonight but thanks for the offer.