Do you like to drink cold coffee..?

like make your coffee..then put ice in to make it cold..

Favorite Answer

Don't like coffee at all....but I am a coke addict...as in Coca-cola

I love cold frappuchinos from Starbucks. Hot coffee just puts me back to sleep like hot cocoa.

I only drink my coffee cold.

Yes but I especially like nestles ice java you buy it at the grocers. It should be in the isle w/ reg. coffee. You mix it w/ milk and you have iced coffee. really good.

• ?

i will drink my coffee hot or cold or anywhere in between

I'm Greek, so I drink frappe! That's: you put the nescafe in cold water, shake it and then enjoy it; with or without ice!

i drink PURE cold coffee

for sure you drink it. chilly espresso is giant. imagine about this, you bypass to a espresso bar and order some thing. then you definately order an similar ingredient in iced sort and it is better extreme priced. you only made your self iced espresso by technique of letting it sit down, and that better staying power/distraction purely kept you money. espresso is giant warm or chilly.

No . I only drink my coffee hot.

personally i hate those cold cuppacrappos lol but there is one drink from starbucks i do like, maybe its cuz its got whip cream or ice cream to stir in it, but normally i like it hot.

Yes, but it has to be fresh. TIP! Use coffee ice cubes. :)