I'm having pelvic and back pain bad enough to make me cry I'm about 7 wks Is this normal?

This is my 3rd child and I don't remeber hurting like this before what should i do?

Thanks for all the answers it was just a urinary tract infection the baby is fine

Favorite Answer

You need to go to the hospital as soon as you read this. If the pain is such that you are crying there is probably something wrong. It could be with the pregnancy and it could be something else...either way, you need a doctor's attention.

I would not wait around to call your doctor, if it's as bad as you are making it sound. You've had 3 babies already so you definitely know what pain is.

There are a variety of things it can be..from an ectopic pregnancy (one in your fallopian tubes), to a bladder or kidney infection.

Get on your way! Good luck and prayers are coming your way!

Source(s): 7 years as OB Tech

I had the same problems when I was 6wks and now I'm 12wks and I'm fine. Dont panic just yet. Your pelvic pain could be from, Your uterus is supported by thick bands of ligaments that run from the groin up the side of the abdomen. As your uterus grows the supporting ligaments stretch and thin out to accommodate the increasing weight. This weight pulls on the ligaments, causing sharp pains and/or dull aches in the lower abdomen. Other causes of abdominal achiness include increased blood flow (you’ve pumped up the volume to nurture your baby) and the buildup of your uterine lining. Backache — with soreness, stiffness, and pain — is one of the most common symptoms of pregnancy. And, unfortunately, the ache often starts early on and persists (or worsens) until you give birth (and it is replaced by New Mom Backache). What causes it is, as your belly gets bigger, your lower back curves more than usual to accommodate the load, resulting in strained muscles and pain. In addition, your growing uterus shifts your center of gravity forward, putting even more pressure on your lower back. Add to the mix a hormone called relaxin, which causes your ligaments to stretch and joints to loosen, and you’ve got one aching back.

Sometimes its normal but the only way to find out exactly is to go to your OB/GYN or go to the hospital. If your pain is extreme my advise would be go to the hospital and let them give you an ultrasound. GOOD LUCK

It is normal to have some abdominal pain due to your uteris stretching. If your pain becomes extreme or you start having any type of bleeding contact your doctor or go to the ER. Sometimes it helps if you lay on your left side and drink plenty of water.

Sweetie, that's how I first found out I was pregnant (4 and a half months ago) I was 5 weeks, I was in so much pain I couldn't walk, my fiancee had to literally CARRY me, because I hurt so bad, I sat in bed, most of the time miserable, and finally I got to the doctors and he told me the excellent news! :)

Source(s): Me

dont sitting in front of the comptuer on here asking hat to do run to the hospital cause there could be something seriously wrong with u or ur baby i would go have that cheaked out now.. there could be many things to cause that. i never had any of them problems and i have 2 kids.

Your pain is not normal. Go to the ER & get checked out NOW.

Go to the doctor immediately. If you wait it could cause further damage, and you may not be able to have more kids later.

I had similar pains....which got worse with every pregnancy...it was just my ligimants and muscles...but I woyuld still go to the er just to be safe!! GOOD LUCK!!

Call your doctor

Sound's like maybe an etopic pregnancy

Call Your Dr ASAP