if you were given one do over in your life would you change or do it all the same?

i mean if you had one do over would you change the way you lived or would you keep it the same

Favorite Answer

There's nothing I would change in my own life, because I'd rather be concerned with what's happening right now. The past is irreversible and the future is unpredictable. However, if I were given the chance to change the past, I would have prevented whatever got my Dad sick for years. If I knew the source of it, I'd have him avoid it.

I would keep the way I lived, but I would have changed one thing, I would have kept in better touch with my family and friends.

I would have finished with my bachelor's degree right out of highschool instead of leaving college to get married and have kids. Going back to school as an adult with teenagers is tough! Although, there are times that I really enjoy the fact that my kids are teenagers and I'm still young enough to run circles around them!

If I was able to remember what happened the first time around and have the knowledge I have today, yes I would. At least then I would know that I suffered from depression earlier and would be able to do something about it besides ruining my high school years.

I would change all the messed up stuff, and make it more perfect! All the things that really had a bad affect!! The rest of the little things were no big deal!

Oh, the do over! I would not leave home @ 18 to live with a guy, I would have gone to college and I could have been a record producer by now....That's my only regret....

Do over, and it's not in my life.

After WWII, my father was diagnoses with battle fatigue (we would call it delayed stress shock syndrome).

All he had to do was go down the hall and turn left. He went down the hall and turned right.

A bitter divorce under unpleasant circumstances changed everyone's life. That happened 45 years ago.

What if he had turned left?

The bad things made me stronger and the good things...well, I enjoyed those. Everything that I have done in my life & everything that was done to me made me who I am now. I would have to say that I wouldn't change anything, since I kind of like who I am now.

Would have lived life in less fear. You know that age you go thur thinking you got this or got that. You worry the whole time.......

10 years down the road you go DUH

I'm still here I must not be sick........lol

Worry Less. It's a waste of time.

I wud change the way i lived, i have made some mistakes and regrets