Have you ever met someone (in person) that you have met on the net...?

...met in chat rooms, or other web site..??

Just wondering...I have met a few people...some that I wish I nerver would have met, but 1 I'm glad that I did...I married him! ^_^

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I met my wife online at HeartDetectives.com. I was very happy with ever learning the net.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I met my Fiancee on Lavalife 9 months ago. We are getting married in Feb. 07.

• CG234
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yes, met my husband in a chat room 9 years ago.. we've been married 8 years =)

• Chreap
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yup, I've met several nice people from across North America.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • wmp55
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I met my amazing wife of almost three years in "Yahoo 30s love."

• 1 decade ago

yes i did meet someone i met in the net at sydney, at first i looked at him i was feel wired, but in the end i felt ok, cause maybe is we were too sensitive.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yea, but it's always public the first few times with my mace and stun gun, and pistol...you can't trust everybody now a days...

• 1 decade ago

Yes I have. I met her on adult friend finders. com and I am currently dating her

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

well i have met rab...right here on yahoo answers....we are meeting for the first time this aug...he is flying all the way from scotland to montana to meet me! it is just ******* awesome!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes, mine was not an enjoyable experience. but, it did give me the courage to go forward with my life

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.