Have you ever met someone (in person) that you have met on the net...?

...met in chat rooms, or other web site..??

Just wondering...I have met a few people...some that I wish I nerver would have met, but 1 I'm glad that I did...I married him! ^_^

Favorite Answer

I met my wife online at HeartDetectives.com. I was very happy with ever learning the net.

Yes, I met my Fiancee on Lavalife 9 months ago. We are getting married in Feb. 07.

• CG234

yes, met my husband in a chat room 9 years ago.. we've been married 8 years =)

• Chreap

Yup, I've met several nice people from across North America.

• wmp55

I met my amazing wife of almost three years in "Yahoo 30s love."

yes i did meet someone i met in the net at sydney, at first i looked at him i was feel wired, but in the end i felt ok, cause maybe is we were too sensitive.

Yea, but it's always public the first few times with my mace and stun gun, and pistol...you can't trust everybody now a days...

Yes I have. I met her on adult friend finders. com and I am currently dating her

• ?

well i have met rab...right here on yahoo answers....we are meeting for the first time this aug...he is flying all the way from scotland to montana to meet me! it is just ******* awesome!!!

yes, mine was not an enjoyable experience. but, it did give me the courage to go forward with my life