guys- wut do u find attractive in a girl?

• Favorite Answer

self confidence and grace

kindness, caring, love,

honesty, openness, trust

empathy, sympathy, willingness to listen and tell,

a sense of self worth and of inner beauty,

something that shines from within them.

I don't care much about race.

I've been raised in a way that I can't.

nobody in my family is of the same race.

I don't care about religion...

it is a nice thing to have in common,

but it isn't everything

love is more important.

I don't care about height or weight or the color of their hair

such things go only skin deep, and what lies under their skin, is far more important.

I don't care about wealth,

though wealth dictates who I will meet

and where I will go,

that is the only sense through which it effects my judgment

I don't care about age.

age is a number.

maturity is what counts.

sexuality is undeniably important in the sustain of a long term adult relationship, however it should not be the main reason a relationship forms or breaks.

such things can change.

other things cannot.

in other words, I care about character

but not about props.

I care about the heart

but not the skin

the only other thing I want, is

her to love me back.

that help?

Source(s): my life, and the girl I love... hum... she is gorgeous... but that's not why i love her I love her for who she is inside.
  • Self confidence, no question about it.

Nothing worse than hearing, I'm so fat, Oh I can't wear these jeans till I lose 3 more pounds, i wish I had better hair, I hate my legs, I can't wear sandles because my big toe is ugly, My eyes are so BLAH BLAH....

A woman that knows who she is and has a take me or leave me as I am attitude wins hands down in my book.

Personality, self-confidence,She has to be someone i could chill with and a beautiful smile I love a girl with a nice smile she has to know how to take care of her self Clothing wise

The inner and outer beauty both...The outer attracts us towards a girl, and the inner keep us with her always..In the end it is the inner beauty which is more important.

personality and self-confidence. she also has to be independent. needless to say, she also has to be attractive because the majority of the guys nowadays like hot girls.

Her eyes- thats what i am looking at her when i talk to her, and a sense of humor of course

how many girls ask this question! their body, face, smile, teeth, eyes, and legs, personality, and of course they arent hairer me

it wud kick @$$ if u cud cook too

LEGS, BODY STYLE, HEIGHT, BEAUTY, KINDNESS,

BEAUTIFUL TOOLS, GOOD LONG BLONDIE HAIR, SWEETHEART, POLITENESS, TO BR STRAIGHT, LOYAL. UNDERSTANDING, EASY GOING, DOWN TO EARTH, SOCIABILITY, TRUSTWORTHY TIDINESS AND ALL NECESSARY OTHER FACTORS.

the way she holds herself... how she walks in a room... not too confident... but sure of herself and who she is....how she treats others...great to see character...then...eyes...and the butt

personality first ,sense of humor,intelligence,the least important is appearance