brat71825 asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & Body · 1 decade ago

Do you have any tatoos...??

How many..? Where..?

..Just wondering

Favorite Answer

none, and don't want any either.....

I have one on my taiol bone. I's aheart with two horns and a tail, hence the name "Devil heart". My sister has 3. One on her left side on the back, panther holding a rose. Second one a scorpio on her appendix scar and one on her neck, like Phoebe's from charmed. However my sister has 3 drops, not two. And the desing is a bit different. That's it. I got mine when I was 18, the next minute I went and pierced my ears. In two years I had my tongue pierced, but I took it out after 5 days, it was too much for me and I felt stupid with it. My sister has her nose, belly buton and toungue pierced. Her tongue she peirced twice, same place, and still has it now.

I have a dragon on my left shoulder it was a 4 1/2 hr sitting $300, celtic butterfly on my back 1 hr sitting $100, a cat on my ankle 45min sitting $80.

I also have peircings.

Letters on my upper right arm

Full back pice of an oak tree

Shark on my left leg

Coy fish on my right leg

And in the process of getting my chest done

And a half sleve on my left arm

More to come....

Yeap!! I have 2 tattoos on my lower back. I have a tribal and a butterfly above it. :)

I posted my picture there.

http://www.likemytattoo.com/

i have 5...a music note on my left wrist, a scorpion on the other side, stars on my left shoulder, my name in hangul (korean) down my back and a picture of susie from the rugrats (lol) on the right side of my back :)

Two. One on my right shoulder and one on the top of my left foot.

one lower back b the way get a life

• yeah 2 one on my upper arm and one on the back of my neck

• minus

My last name on the back of my neck.

i have 3...2 roses in twined going up my spine...and 2 on my right ankle..a small heart and hubby's name above it.