touretts has me, i have it ,i need a support group? Adluts only with is as well?

i'm a housewife of 14 years my age is 47. i;m lost and cunfussed

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I am sorry you are going through this challenging illness. There is a support group for any illness or experience you can have. Check you local hospital ,phone book news paper. If there isn't one in your area think about starting one. Nothing gets you through the really tough things like support and information. I will try to find you some, take care I will keep you in my prayers, ~A~

    this link has links to support groups on line and local. I did not know your area you live but this should help. Let us know please.

    Forgive DirtyD 's slow careless comments shame on him. Just ignore him he is but a child.

  • 1 decade ago

    Check with Hospitals and Doctors in your area. Good luck. Try an online search for a yahoo group.

  • 1 decade ago

    Turrets is not the only thing that has you. It seems you've come down with a huge case of the stupids also. I can't believe you're 47 with that bad of grammar.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.