Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

Why are Rednecks the mortal enemies of Zombies?

It's a very simple question. In any kind of movie you watch or any game you play, Rednecks are the best equipped against a Zombie Invasion. Why is that?

Favorite Answer

They have a ready supply of shotguns. Besides, you have your car up on blocks, the washer and dryer are rusting on the front porch, you have 5 kids and your wife is pregnant, you drink to forget, and Zombies, ZOMBIES? are going to ruin your day?! I don't think so buddy.

That redneck is just waiting for an army of punching bags to come staggering along.

Because they all have guns.

They fly a rebel flag so they have to be ready for any north invasion ;) jk.

Probably because they do most things on their own time and work. They are equipped for different situations, they are usually kind hearted and will give you the shirt off their back, and zombies tend to ruin tobacco supply lines.

lol.

Rednecks should not be made light of.

Everyone makes fun of them until they need their car fixed or getting zombies off the lawn.

They can also smoke up some great ribs !

• Moma

I'm from Texas and the truth of the matter is, We just don't like walkin' dead folks with bad attitudes. We've been raised up to be mannerly and them d*mn Zombies ain't nothin but rude Son-of-a Biscuit eaters who are lookin' to

**** someone up!!!!

and the reason that we are so prepared is because...ain't nothin' sneakier than a Zombie !!!

*Sigh* Rambo c and Brad t pretty much covered everything I was going to say here. Honestly though, I think that people whose lives don't revolve around their cell phones, American Idol, and body hair removal are probably better equipted mentally to handle a crisis.

And yes, they've got all the guns and survival skills

For one, they usually have a shotgun pretty handy. And two, if these guys eat squirrel, a zombie is not going to intimidate them

• Sean T

LOL!!! I'm with banjo_mccain on this one!!!

See if YOU'VE got the right stuff to fight against zombies...

http://www.urbandead.com/

Where in hel* did you get that idea !!

I'm a proud red-neck and I have never even seen a zombie.

We do shoot guys with goat-tees though, just for the heck of it.

Why does it matter? If this is the kind of stuff your thinking about, you have way too much free time on your hands.

The guns and beer. Who else can use those two things to such great effect?