how can there be so many people willing to watch these reality/talent shows?

they must be getting worse as the pool thins

Favorite Answer

thats a question that is torturing me long time now. reality shows pick teh stupiest people who are too bored to work so they find the easy solution in order to make money. have you ever heard of the 15 minutes of glory that everyone's searching for?? they think they found it by participating in a stupid competition and usually what they do is make fool of themselves. but the reason why there are so many people watching is maybe because they are bored of their own lives and find this kind of enterteinment amusing. and its a way i think of forgetting real life problems by watching them trying to get away from their everyday routine. Another possible answer and unfortunately the most possible is lack of I.Q

I wonder the same thing but seems like people love watching becasue there are so many of the shows that must be doing well enough to stay on TV. Might also be that they put them on in the summer time when all the really good shows are off till fall and people have nothing better to watch?

just a guess but some people like to watch them win or lose or perhaps they just miss something out of life they would like to have or would like to do the reality of it all is that people are looking for new thing may they be this type or other kinda like wwe wrestling they want entertainment

Well considering the other dreck there is to choose on tv these days.........pick one:

- boredom

- curiosity

- escape

- interest

etc, etc........People do many things for many reasons period.

Those are the people who actually have no lives

I can't stand those shows because I think they all are going too far.