Is prostitution good for the world?

Favorite Answer

I want 2 points.....

I guess I'll never know the reason why you love me as you do thats the wonder..... the wonder of you.

I love whoever asked this question....

Many countries permit it because the taxes are great and people in the country realize it will go on anyhow so why not profit from it. Taking extra precautions to insure white slavery is not involved will be needed but having outlets for sex will tame the beast prowling during the night. I have know a community where prostitution was common and everyone ignored it but knew where to go if they wanted to try a piece.

No, I don't think that prostitution is good for anyone involved; despite traveling a lot, I've never patronized a prostitute. But I also would not ban it, because people should be free to make such decisions on their own, and should be free to suffer the consequences of their decisions.

Let's see. Hmm.

HIV/AIDS, herpes, the fact that it encourages men not to be faithful to their women yet if their women sleep with another man, he'd be pissed....

Do the equations!

I don't see how it hurts the world any worse than... gay people.

I think everyone is entitled to have sex. Not just the pretty people.

No. It is usually a result of poverty.

Well it depends on how you look at it.

yeah all men know this!