Do you think that if Romeo and Juliet Haven't killed themselves, Their love would've lasted forever?

'cause I don't.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No they were only 14 years old. As they would age they would change and form a different view of life.

• 1 decade ago

I'm a cynic and of the mind that if Romeo so easily gave up his love for Rosaline, that he could do the same with Juliet.

• 1 decade ago

Yes because back then when u marry someone u dont get divorced. Besides Juliet had money so trust Romeo would be with her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Although they were quite young by today's standards, I think we need to remember the life span at that time was very short, so the possibility of their love being forever is possible. If they had today's life span, it probably wouldn't have lasted forever.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, because I know several couples who are still together after falling in love during childhood. They're all adults now and still maintaining their friendships within their marriages.

Source(s): Personal Observation
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

naw juliet would've given it up to the first good look'n guy in tights anyway.

• 1 decade ago

Their love wouldn't have lasted forever...that is certain..they would have outgrown it if they had lived a bit longer

• Jill W
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Probably not. Neither one of them had a firm grip on reality.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nah, juliet a skank and gold digger she would have gon running back to mercutio.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

may be

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.