Baby names?

I'm 7 months baby and very happy, I'm going to have a girl! I don't know what to name her! I was thinking of superman or cobra, or maybe Thomas. I dont know what, im just so excited? Any recommendations? Here's a list of what I was thinking:

Sarahfred

Lisallen

Jimptree

Jimety

Superman

Cobra

ZX

leeprochona

I meant 7 months pregnant!

I might name my daughter Afreako, is that a good name, just incase she's black. I had 2 affairs with 2 black guys, so ya know.

Favorite Answer

Ummm how about sadie? It means princess..

• zelo

Remember this baby (person) is going to have to carry this name around with her for the rest of her life. How would you like having the name Wilma today?

ZX may very well be a good choice as a name but be creative and use her first and middle names starting with those letters (those names can get kind of wild)

Zhi Xander is a choice that comes to mind.

Another thing you may want to do is make the first name a common name and then make the middle name a more unusual name.

Check out the great resources below:

http://www.zelo.com/firstnames

http://www.name-stats.com/

These names you have picked seem a bit strange and if you want to be original you can pick a traditional name and spell it differently. Ex.. Samantha can be spelled Symmantha and you can call her Symmie for short, or Julianne can be spelled Giulianne. There are lots of names that you can play with in this way. Just use different languages for inspiration,

OMFG superman MAN!! Cobra thomas ah!! your a phycotic freak naming GIRL those names what are you a bot name lover

If you are looking for less traditional names, that is OK. However, I can tell you that your child will be made fun of on a regular basis in school. So, try something like Skye, Brooklyn, Sedona, Madison or Nahjaiyah if you like different names.

Unless you loose a bet you really dont wanna name your kid superman, in fact leprechanta or any other of those names on your list arent better... hope you're kidding with that heh... ZX lol

what kinds of names are those and what the hell is wrong with you? Those names are tasteless, boring, and plain dumb to name a baby girl! you need to get your head checked! I feel sorry for your baby when she is born! ya freak!!!! Everyone will make fun of her! How rude of you!

I recommend playing it a little more traditional to save your daughter headaches as she ages.

My favorite name is Ethel.

If you want a boy's name in it, here is a good name that would work for both...Angel Marie

You are definitely overdoing it, just name your baby with a simple name. After it is born, you should name it by its actions or looks. I can't help u with the name, though.

how about Courtney or Ida pronounced like (Eda). those wold be very cute names and if you have twins like my mom even though the doctors said she was not name the Ida and Ian pronounced (Ean).

Best wishes to you and your baby