Financial aid for children with high school dropout parents?

I heard of a grant or scholarship a while back for students whose parents never finished highschool or went to college. I can't find the name of it...I'm not 100% positive it exists.

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I recommended that you go to , create a student profile, check off the information that pertains to you and your parents ( parents info included ->parent profile). Fastweb will send you emails about grants, scholarships that you are eligible for. It is a FREE service. There are a lot of money out there for students. You can even apply right online for a lot of the scholarships.

    Much success on your search.

  • 1 decade ago

    I'm offering a fairly easy to obtain scholarship.

    To date I haven't received any applications, and I don't want the money to go unused, so give it a try.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.