Whats your story?

Along with all the bad things that happen there's always some good things too. So whats your story? A good thing that happened. How you told your parents or family. Your first gay relationship? A story of your parents walking in on you. Whatever it is share it.

Favorite Answer

Well i was in my boyfriend's room and he was sucking my dick and his mom walked and she just laughed and said if you must!

Well, Im bisexual and I tend to bring out the "gay" side of people. Most of my friends were considered die hard straight, but after hanging out with me for a little while, half of them announced themselves as bisexual.

When I was younger, a lot younger, I didn't understand what being gay was. So I lived my life as an open bisexual and no one really said anything about it. No one that is until ... we'll call her Jess. Jess would make fun of me all the time, calling me gay and fag. So, she stayed over at my house and the next day, lemme tell ya, she found her inner bisexual.

im gay. i met my partner at a aids clinic. hes a doctor and he gave me my hiv test. the rest is history. i was negivive by the way. well my parents have never caught me but my brother has. i was givng my doctor partner a ******* and he walked in. my brother didnt have diner that night.