whateva asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Name your favorite song!! And why??

Favorite Answer

Mariah Carey's - "Always be my baby". It is a great song and iI like the message it is giving. Its saying even if you want space in our relationship, your still my baby. I love the video too.

My favorite song...there are a few so I'll explain some...

Panic! At the Disco : I Write Songs Not Tragedies.

Bcos I broke up with my boyfriend of 15 months and its about seeing the truth in who ur partner really was, if u watch the video, towards the end there's a guy about to marry a girl who runs out of the wedding and this poor guys doesnt' understand why. Then his alter ego dressed as a Ringmaster in a red caper watches her leave and turns around in an angry face looking back at the guy at the alter, looking at him bcos he knows the truth about this girl and that she's hurting him, so he marches up the alter and drags the bridegroom by his collar to where his almost bride is kissing another guy, she looks at the guy and says in a fake way "sorry". So its kinda like, we fall for these people who we think we know and we love that person we think they are, but inside us we have another person who's angry at us bcos our subconscious (or the alter ego in this case) sees that person for what they are and how they hurt u. Well, it hit pretty close to home for me, and I'm glad I finally see the truth about my ex-boyfriend, who wud have been the bride in the video, go figure!

Another fav. song, Maroon 5's If You Only Knew, is such a beautiful ballad, when u hear it u just imagine urself dancing with the love of ur life, whoever that person will be. Very romantic song. Makes me feel like, I'm going thru all these painful relationships and hardships, and when I meet my true love some day, I'd hold him and be like "If You Only Knew...what I went thru just to get to you..."

Also, Maroon 5's Not Coming back to you, mostly makes me feel what I feel about my break-up. Great ending to the song, you have to hear it, also, it says "You take my hand just to give it back" which rings true with my ex-bf, he wud drop me, then make me think he wud change and be there for me and love me, then he'd break my heart again and drop me when ever his female friends contacted him.

Linkin Park, all their stuff, musical geniuses, best lyrics, great videos. I like music that actually "says" something, they write some of the best lyrics in decades. Everyone shud listen to their work at some point in their lives. Most people can relate to some of their songs in their lives.

Kelly Clarkson: Walk away, Since you've been gone, Breakaway, Gone. Great break-up songs.

my favorite song is "time of your life" by green day because its more on the soft side of green day and its an influential songs heard in graduations and parties. its a really nice song

"Days of the Phoenix" and "The Leaving Song Part 2 " By AFI mostley because it's a good song that you can mosh to.

Bat Country-Avenged Sevenfold That song just rox!!!

bad day by daniel powter.

why? because it's a good song. has a good tune and beat. also because i can connect to the song. and the lyrics are nice and easy to follow and understandable.

All of Linkin Park's songs cuz they rock

Man on the edge by Iron Maiden

It's a good one and depicts modern man very well

whatsername by green day...yes green day, its such a happyily depressing song

and slowdance on the inside by taking back sunday,...probably the same reason...they are both so idk how to explain....they are just great...u could listen to them over and over for hours and still love it

i like most of the end songs on a lot of my cds...i think the artist trys to make the end song something important and rememberable....

• i dont know the bands name but the song is let me rest