Does Ovulex really work?

Ive been trying to conceive for 2 years naturally and havent been able to, quite frankly im getting frustrated. I've known about Ovulex the whole time but i'm kinda skeptical towards it. So any information you can give me would help me so much!! please and thank you!! <<<333

Favorite Answer

Ovulex is an ovulation inducer and yes, it does work but you definately have to consult a reproductive endocrinologist ( if you havent yet ).

I have a friend who used ovulex before both her pregnancies and it worked for her.

I hope it will work for you, too.

have you made an appointment to see an endocronologist? if not i would start with that. i used ovulex and it did stabalize my irratic BBT. BUT, i didn't get pregnant. i later found out that my folicles are not completely maturing... so, i needed the help of an infertility specialist. my husband and i are going through artificial insemination in order to increase our odds... i guess i have hostile cervical fluid that works as a natural spermicide too... it kills the sperm almost ON THE SPOT... so the doctor is overcoming that by doing the artificial insemination method. you won't know what the infertility issue really is until you see a specialist. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!