Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

who like jim ross?

i dont really like jimross but how about you guys do you like him?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

JR makes pro wrestling sound real, which I love. He adds the this **** is real feeling to it. If anybody says Tenay and Don west of tna are better, I spit in ur face.

• 1 decade ago

Jim Ross ( Or good Ole JR) is a good wrestling announcer.

• 1 decade ago

Goold ole JR is AWESOME! Dont anybody put him down. He has been with the business for quite abit. His great at his job! There wouldnt be anybody whom could replace the old fellow. When he was out of WWE, the commentating honestly was crap compared to when he was there with King. He & King together just make it a whole lot more enjoyable to watch then it already is.

• 1 decade ago

I love good ol' JR. However, I find it annoying everytime I see his mouth twitch to the side!...is that for real or is it just a part of mr. McMahon's weekly script?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he is great and may be the only one that knows every single move, the origin , who has done it , and how it was modified from time . He also has great sayings like "tougher than a $2 steak " which is classic

• 1 decade ago

i do he is funny sometimes when he talk and he is a great announcer and he makes wrestling so excited when a wrestler is finna get hurt or finna get a finished move from someone

• 1 decade ago

JR had a stroke or something that caused his mouth to get messed up. That was a slobberknocker.

• 1 decade ago

Haters ..................stop haten on good old J.R. name one other ring announcer that could pin a athlete like HHH. (after having a stroke I might add.)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i like JR even though he always talks like he as a mouth full of sh*t

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i like him i think he is a good anoucer and he seems to have a lot of courage

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.