Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

who like jim ross?

i dont really like jimross but how about you guys do you like him?

Favorite Answer

JR makes pro wrestling sound real, which I love. He adds the this **** is real feeling to it. If anybody says Tenay and Don west of tna are better, I spit in ur face.

Jim Ross ( Or good Ole JR) is a good wrestling announcer.

Goold ole JR is AWESOME! Dont anybody put him down. He has been with the business for quite abit. His great at his job! There wouldnt be anybody whom could replace the old fellow. When he was out of WWE, the commentating honestly was crap compared to when he was there with King. He & King together just make it a whole lot more enjoyable to watch then it already is.

I love good ol' JR. However, I find it annoying everytime I see his mouth twitch to the side!...is that for real or is it just a part of mr. McMahon's weekly script?

he is great and may be the only one that knows every single move, the origin , who has done it , and how it was modified from time . He also has great sayings like "tougher than a $2 steak " which is classic

i do he is funny sometimes when he talk and he is a great announcer and he makes wrestling so excited when a wrestler is finna get hurt or finna get a finished move from someone

JR had a stroke or something that caused his mouth to get messed up. That was a slobberknocker.

Haters ..................stop haten on good old J.R. name one other ring announcer that could pin a athlete like HHH. (after having a stroke I might add.)

i like JR even though he always talks like he as a mouth full of sh*t

i like him i think he is a good anoucer and he seems to have a lot of courage