I need a site containing images of prescription drugs. Its use will be as a reference to help me learn them.?

I am going to use the pictures to look at and identify unknown prescription drugs. I need something free and having similarity to the Physcians Reference Book.

Favorite Answer

just type in pill identification pics.......ive done that several times, and youll find what you need. (use your favorite search engine)

1. Go to Wal Mart, they have a Prescription Drug book in Paperback at the Pharmacy section.

2. There's Web Md.com - answers most questions on health related issues.

Good luck on that, I've tried many time to find a site like that only to be told, I could not enter... your best luck would be to pick up a second hand PDR, or go to the library.

• dudash

there's a e book it quite is geared up in paperback you'll get it on the pharmacyor from time to time i have seen it in the e book section on the food market or community book position.It lists each and every of the present drugs with photos . it really is large. i exploit it as a referance yet off hand I forgot the call. goodluck

Go to PDR.net. A PDR is a drug book with pictures. I hope that will help. You may have to log into it.

go to MSN.com health/ or Encarta