I need a site containing images of prescription drugs. Its use will be as a reference to help me learn them.?

I am going to use the pictures to look at and identify unknown prescription drugs. I need something free and having similarity to the Physcians Reference Book.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

just type in pill identification pics.......ive done that several times, and youll find what you need. (use your favorite search engine)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. Go to Wal Mart, they have a Prescription Drug book in Paperback at the Pharmacy section.

2. There's Web Md.com - answers most questions on health related issues.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Good luck on that, I've tried many time to find a site like that only to be told, I could not enter... your best luck would be to pick up a second hand PDR, or go to the library.

• dudash
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

there's a e book it quite is geared up in paperback you'll get it on the pharmacyor from time to time i have seen it in the e book section on the food market or community book position.It lists each and every of the present drugs with photos . it really is large. i exploit it as a referance yet off hand I forgot the call. goodluck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Go to PDR.net. A PDR is a drug book with pictures. I hope that will help. You may have to log into it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to MSN.com health/ or Encarta

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.