Define a Texan Girl?

I'm curious to what people from other states think of girls from Texas

• ?
    Favorite Answer

As a man from Texas, we don't care what people from other states think of girls from Texas. It's only what us guys from Texas think that matters. I had to convey that information to some co-workers in Ohio years ago, about whether I cared what anybody thought about either gender here in Texas. They're not capable of rendering such a judgement, so we'd appreciate they're shutting up. If you're a girl from Texas, that alone puts you tops above all others. God Bless you. (Just kidding with all my "rough" language. I just thought I could say it best that way, that you need not worry about what others think. You're doing fine. And being from Texas, well, . . . that just adds to your beauty!!) God Bless you.

just like any other American girl, except she's from Texas and she's a lot bigger.

just kidding

to be honest I have met girls from all over the place but I haven't met that many from Texas, which makes me think they don't get out of Texas very often. I have liked a lot of other people I have met from Texas so maybe the hunny's are nice too.

I'm sadly in oklahoma (the sadly because i used to live in jersey and loved it there but had to move bc im a military brat) and it's not really a stereotype that girls from TX. are basically, excuse the lang, sluts. There are a large % of girls there that are all, "ooh look at my big boobs and my body sexy cowboy" of course there are alot of normal women too, not saying that all are like that. But 1 almsot funny and very disturbing thing is that when driving down I-35 across the red river into texas from OK, before you see the "welcome to texas" sign, before you know it, there's "XXX ADULT VIDEO STORE" in flashing neon lights. It's sickening how ppl can stand to do things like that. =d ?? i'm clueless, because basically it's like saying " hey i'm too much of a senseless loser to be able to have a gf so i'll just turn to porno and treat them like my wife that always wants to have sex" eww!! a little amount of help can turn into alot of action, try to get ppls priorities set strieght. Word to Da Father PEACE!!

Da all fine! All dem Texas Girls.

I was born in Los Angeles, I now live in Missouri......to me, Texas women have wonderful and independent free spirits, big as the Texas sky, intelligent, and nice looking, too..... :-)

Country, with a big **** cowboy hat and a piece of straw in her mouth

Of course she has big boobs and a big hat. I thought everyone knew that.

10 gallon hat, a gun n hankercheif, dirty hair, dirty clothes, smelly, 5 o clock shadow

stupid, retarded, ignorant, self-centered, idiotic, dense, worthless, dumb, slutt, whore, that about covers all women in, or from, or going to the loser state of texas.

Source(s): i know all!!!