zenzaney asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

what makeup colors look best on some with blue grey eyes, medium brown hair and golden skin?

• Favorite Answer

black eyeliner with black mascara.

bronze blush on cheecks.

and medium pink lipstick.

Your dress sounds Fab! so my advise is don't go over the top with your make-up, keep it simple and fresh, I would go for gold, taupe or mink brown tones on your eyes with lots of mascara, this will make the natural color of your eyes pop, if you go for blue for instance, it will make you look too doll like and heavily made up, so choose natural tones much better, you could also use a Kohl pencil (brown) on the inside edge of your eyes, this will add to the definition, and I agree nude lips with clear gloss perfect. Whatever you choose, have a great time.

Here I go, hold on...

I have the same color eyes- use a brown or golden tone- looks absolutely gr8t and will blend into your skin tone more naturaly, use a blue/ black or brown/black eyeliner. If you use foundation, pick one with a tone that is about one shade lighter than your actual skin color because it always goes on darker!

Good luck!

I would say gold, yellow, brown tones. Go to MAC and have them show you some colors. They have a eyeshadow called Goldmine that is really pretty. Also try Retrospeck, Honesty, or Swimming. All very pretty colors. I love the eyeshadows from MAC. They also recently came out with some nice liquid eyeliners that really stay, all in different colors, try the one called dress khaki. Really nice color.

You sound like me.. I've been going with black/brown mascara, or black mascara for a more damatic look... turquoise eyeliner, with a brush of sandy brown eyeshadow or cappuchino colored eyeshadow, and playing up the tones of my skin with blush that is just a tad darker shade with some coral/ salmon tint.

More conservative: try a foggy grey blue/gunmetal to line with instead of turqoise..

natural colors for the shadow like bronze, light brown, or pink will help bring out the blue in your eyes. try brown liner or if your eyes are very light try some grey liner - the key is for people to notice your eyes not just your make up

I have tanned skin, dark hair and brown eyes, I really like purples and lavenders. Greens are good to, that is if you want people to notice your makeup. Otherwise stay with neutral tones, browns and tans.

You sound just fine without makeup!

light blue and light purple. i look great in those colors (i think i look like you:)