What Would You Do?

You look outside and see the girl next door putting a strange tablet in your pool.When she tries to run away you catch her and tell her to explain herself.She tells you that it was a prank chlorine tablet that will turn skin green for only an hour.She goes on to tell you that she also has tablets that will last up to a year for each tablet,or a month for each tablet.When you tell her parents what she did they give you permission to push her in the pool and make her skin green as long as you want.So how many tablets would you put in the pool and what tablets would you use the 1 the lasts for an hour each,a month each,or a year each?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

probobly a month each i think that should be enough embarrasment time..lol thats funny

• 1 decade ago

I would use the one that lasted at least an hour. But I think that I would go one step further than that. Not only would i put that in the water, but I would get the pills that makes to water turn a color when someone takes a leak in the water and not say a word to anyone that I did that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The one that lasts for an hour because that way if you wanted to go in the pool later you could . But at the same time if you did the one for a month she would know that you aren't going to play her Little games.

• BONE°
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Use the 1 week tablet , put push her in when ever you get the urge

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

id tell her i was using the tablet for a hour but give her one for the month....i mean she was gonna let me go through that without know why my skin was green

• 1 decade ago

Call the cops and let everyone involved repeat the same story over, and follow their advice! Is this a crank question - if so I'm going to report you to authorities! O.K.

• 1 decade ago

what r u talkin bout , u caught this girl doin something to ur pool, so why dient u call the police on her, apparently her parents dont care. set up a video recorder n see if she does it again n call the cops n if this just happened call em now.

• 1 decade ago

Dude, be a grown a$$ man. BTW the 1 month tab.

• 1 decade ago

This is a crazy question but I would say 1 month.

• 1 decade ago

none....it is childish to teach a lesson this way. A "don't do it again" and explanation of why you do not play jokes like that is the more mature way to handle the situation...

• 1 decade ago

An hours fine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.