Did Ashlee Simpson get plastic surgery?

Why does she look so different?

What's restalyne?

Favorite Answer

Yes, no her nose and I think her lips too. I think she looks worse now.

you understand what, each and every individual is picking on Heidi Montag. I understand the position each and every individual is coming from; Heidi shouldnt have finished a lot surgical operation on her face. so a procedures because the body artwork is going, what number fashions have finished an similar ingredient that are her age? boob implants, liposuction, butt implants- C'mon i quite dont imagine that a majority of the fashions that one and each and each and every of the adult males like to examine are one hundred% organic, in case you question me, B.S. Heidi did what she had to do to make herself look better to her, i provide her props for that. ought to she have lengthy gone that a procedures with the face artwork? No, yet so a procedures because the body artwork is going, i imagine she seems large! And all you adult males that are putting forward oh she's so gross - like i discussed, the overall public (notall) of the fashions that you detect so warm have finished an similar ingredient that Heidi has. and dont %. on Ashlee, it is only a nostril interest!

yeah she had a nose job. i would too if id had a nose like that! what maybe really happened is someone just got sick of her and punched her,and broke it, so she didnt have much choice in the matter, lol.

I don't think she's admitted it yet, but she had her nose done. It's been rumored all over the radio,magazines and TV.

she got a nose job to remove the bump in it and got restalyne in her lips.

Only on her brain. She loos so different because they forgot

to close 'er up afterwards.

Yes but i dont really care lol

they say she got a nose job

looks like it

• YES. SHE GOT A NOSE JOB.

im sure she did and her nose looks great