How much of your time is Yahoo Answers going to waste?

Is Yahoo Answers addicting? Will there be recovery groups someday for addicts? Will the recovery groups use Yahoo Answers to help each other?

Favorite Answer

It is soooo addicting. I can't stop. Somebody help me please. I try to stop but I can't. Help me please.

It is very addicting! I wasn't able to logo at all Wednesday and I felt like I was going through withdraws! When I'm on here, I'm just killing time anyway so I don't think it is a total waste.

Well i duno but it is a good site and it is pretty addicting;) and i spend about 1-4 hourrs on it a day so a lot of mi time is wasted lol

There is already a support group for Answerohollics. But,I ain't one.I spend as much time as I want to. And I don't waste it.I USE it. You can really have some fun,and help people.

Heres a site where you can join the group of answerohollics:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AnswerholicsAnonymou...

Hope you feel better! ♥

its kinda addicting, but i wouldnt drag it out as far as to bring up a recovery group!

Going simply by the ten minutes that I've been browsing this, I would say that yes, this is addicting.

• snipps

probably as long as it takes for them to stop allowing me to answer questions for the day. And whats up with that. Why do they do that?

!~ this site is pretty addicting ~ but i don't think its that much of waste of time...so it r0cks just like y0u ~! (^_^)

alot

as much as you want it to