my BABY BOy wants TO BE A RAPPER ..HELP ME PLEASE?

my boyfriend of 4 years is a sexy black male of 25 years and hes interested in being a successful rapper/MC.... but were both having situations in life that are making things worse. he has to comepete with other rappers and so far, he thinks of quiting his dream b/c he thinks he wont be successful enough.. but i am eager and i know he can do it. i AM his fiance and i know its my duty to help him and support him while he is struggling with his dream... can any guys tell me what a young girl should do to help her one and only love. how can i help him besides give him love? any answers are aprpeciated

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

u should juss be real with him but then again it is his dream so keep encouraging him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't worry, there are only about 10 million other black men who think they are going to be rappers out there. Forget getting a steady job, or college, or dreams based in reality.

When he is unemployed, out on the street doing God-knows-what, and oops! knocks up another woman or lands in jail, just remember I told ya so.

• MySpace can help.. I heard some artists are looking for rappers to sign on to their record label like Chamillionaire!

• 1 decade ago

I do promotions, music, club and record release parties...There are several different ways you can assist him...First where are you located? send the information to my email and I will go through a step by step process of what you can do and where to go... iam_aquarius@hotmail.com Hope this helps...I feel you and commend you on standing by your partner...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If he is bad and you love him enough, tell him the truth. But if he is actually good, stick by him and eventually you will get a break.

• 1 decade ago

Tell him to go for it hen needs a shot at his career this will resolve some of your issues

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hmmmm...that's hard. i don't want to hurt your feelings, hell, who am i kidding? yes i do. WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE RAPPERS. there are already enough of them to make shitty music and shoot each other, ok? tell him to go to college, get a good job, and take care of you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just do what you're already doing. . . .Just love him, encourage him, and keep him motivated. Something's bound to give. . .Good Luck!

Oh, and network him a little. . .Get his "name" out there. =)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.