my BABY BOy wants TO BE A RAPPER ..HELP ME PLEASE?

my boyfriend of 4 years is a sexy black male of 25 years and hes interested in being a successful rapper/MC.... but were both having situations in life that are making things worse. he has to comepete with other rappers and so far, he thinks of quiting his dream b/c he thinks he wont be successful enough.. but i am eager and i know he can do it. i AM his fiance and i know its my duty to help him and support him while he is struggling with his dream... can any guys tell me what a young girl should do to help her one and only love. how can i help him besides give him love? any answers are aprpeciated

Favorite Answer

u should juss be real with him but then again it is his dream so keep encouraging him.

Don't worry, there are only about 10 million other black men who think they are going to be rappers out there. Forget getting a steady job, or college, or dreams based in reality.

When he is unemployed, out on the street doing God-knows-what, and oops! knocks up another woman or lands in jail, just remember I told ya so.

• MySpace can help.. I heard some artists are looking for rappers to sign on to their record label like Chamillionaire!

I do promotions, music, club and record release parties...There are several different ways you can assist him...First where are you located? send the information to my email and I will go through a step by step process of what you can do and where to go... iam_aquarius@hotmail.com Hope this helps...I feel you and commend you on standing by your partner...

If he is bad and you love him enough, tell him the truth. But if he is actually good, stick by him and eventually you will get a break.

Tell him to go for it hen needs a shot at his career this will resolve some of your issues

hmmmm...that's hard. i don't want to hurt your feelings, hell, who am i kidding? yes i do. WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE RAPPERS. there are already enough of them to make shitty music and shoot each other, ok? tell him to go to college, get a good job, and take care of you.

Just do what you're already doing. . . .Just love him, encourage him, and keep him motivated. Something's bound to give. . .Good Luck!

Oh, and network him a little. . .Get his "name" out there. =)