michael a asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Will Cena Come Home As Champ Once Again???

WILL HE GET HIS GOLD BACK AT SATURDAY NIGHTS MAIN EVENT?

HIS HE HYPED UP AND READY TO GO?

Favorite Answer

of course he IS the MAN

Maybe. Cena only has like 7 moves tops! Edge on the other hand, deserves to be a champion. So does Cena, actually. Both men are very athletic and they are totally cool. But Cena kinda did hold the belt for a VERY long time. Anyways, Go Cena! Go Edge! Boo EC f'n W!!! LoL!

I hope he wins, mostly because the way he got his title taken away was bulshit && in my opinion he SHOULD be the champ., but i dont know if WWE writers would use the same storyline(cena taking it away from edge after only lyke 2 weeks) again...But either @ summerslam or Unforgivin Cena Defenses' it against I think edge(ppl r saying summerslam but I've seen the Unforgivin posters)..I HOPE he wins on Sat. tho..If he doesnt i can gurrentee its cuz Edge or Lita cheated or something lyke that. SNME, summerslam, MNR, Unfrogiven..Wherever it is the Champ is coming back in the coming months(i'd say in the next 2 months..) so Haters beware..

No because as soon as Cena was about to win the raw belt edge jumped of the side of the rope and jumped and that is how Cena did not come home with the raw belt but i know that Cena will win it tonight because he his hyed and ready to go and as soon has Cena gits done whit edge will go home crying to his mommy and sleep in the bed whit his teddy bear and did you know that he takes a bath whit duckes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): wrestling

I hope not, to the person who said cena is the better wrestler than edge, u are ******* stupid. You stupid dumb *****, cena has no talent, a horrible finisher, hes obsessed with gay jokes and gay men.

I really hope so I don't like edge as champ then once he loses it all he does is complain about how it is so unfair.

I hope so cause edge is stupid and he should not be the champion he is a middle carder Christian was better than him

I hope Cena looses.

absolultly because cena has more talent fight and raw skill in his pinkey than edge has in his whole body

He will. No doubt about it. Unless Lita interferes or Mick Foley.

yeah i hope so,he probably will and yeah he is i bet wanting to kick the living snot out of edge