how do i put a picture in the grey face ??

lol is a stupid question but i dont know how.....

Favorite Answer

create an avatar in yahoo mail then when your finished go to answers.yahoo.com then select use my avatar.

Your question is not stupid. You can click on the grey face (right click if your mouse is configured for your right hand) and go to "My Pictures". If you have a picture there, you can replace your grey face. Or go to "Tell Us What You Think" and tell them what you are thinking (your poblem). Or find a "Contact Us" link and ask one of Yahoo's pros. Good Luck to you!!

Source(s): My personal opinion.
  • Umax

grey Face???... use photoshop... select image... go to image menu > adjustment > and hue and Saturation.. set hue.. to grey... colour

• Fergy

that grey face is better than most of our pictures/avatars.........so why bother? hehehe

go to my Q&A go to edit profile click on Yahoo 360 get account now sign up upload photo

for your real picture

***********************************************

or if you want a cartoon avatar do what tommy said

Do what Tommy said!

Source(s): Tommy

go into edit