Mac
Mac asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Does a TomKat baby exist?

Foxnews (I believe) stated that papparazi's outside of Tomkats home have come up empty with evidence that a baby is there. No dirty diapers or anything. What do you guys think? A hoax? Or will we ever see a picture of this baby, like have with Brad and Angelina?

Favorite Answer

hasnt tom cruise eaten his baby??

• You want to hear some gossip?? I have a friend who is a body gaurd...and he says that he was told by another Body gaurd friend that TOM CRUISE was caught with the gay memeber of Green Day! AND it's like almost IMMEDIATELY after I heard all that Tom Cruise is all over Katie Holmes! I also heard that he was interviewing women to become his next "cover"...he wanted Kate Bosworth first...but she got back with Orlando...so Katie Holmes was #2 on the list!

SOOO NO I don't think there is a baby! That's why Katie was traveling all over the world at 9 months prego! And if we ever see a baby, it will be a adopted one...There's a reason why Nicole and Tom couldn't concieve.... And Nicole being married is already talking about babies soo who do you think was shooting blanks?? WHAT A SCANDAL! I LOVE IT!

I don't think there is a baby at all...not yet at least!

But I aint one to gossip...so you didn't hear that from me!

Nobody wants to take the baby's picture. That's why there's a question about wether or not the baby really exists.

i wonder too. i think it is strange but i don't think it's a hoax. tom is just a weird mother**cker. he didn't let anyone see his adopted kids for years. i just think he is way too overprotective. they could at least release one picture. i wonder if something is wrong with the baby. i hope not but it makes you curious!!!

i'm sure it exist...probably they just want to protect the kid if people are so crazy they'll dig through their trash to find evidence of the kid

i think it exist but tom is a freak of security, he is crazy

maybe it is hideously disfigured

Fat Bastard ate it

no