What sort of fun projects will you have upon arrival in paradise?

Favorite Answer

fixing all those out of tune harps, teaching everybody there how to wear those hospital gowns they are always shown wearing, like how to put them on right so that they are not always showing their behinds.

When we get to heaven... There will be little cubicles set up, rows and rows and rows of them and we will each be instructed to pick one and sit down. In that cubicle there will be a computer with a home page...actually, not too much different from this one. Only the questions will all go to God and he will be answering them and asking them back to us questions like; "Why were you atheists so hell bent on proving me wrong." And stuff like "How do ya like me now Beeatch!" LOL... Im kidding but can you imagine? As if I don't sit here and do this enough : o )

you must be a made to have been given paradise otherwise you in your heart know someone or thing can *** with you. is that the paradise your talking about. see the movie goodfellas.

Learning what everything is. Knowing the answers to many of the questions on this site.

I would take the Yard Guard out of my back pack and spray the island!

• I'm going to ask the Lord for a NICE voice so I can sing! I wouldn't want to use the one I have now! :o)

Harp testing, tuning and repair.

drunkenness with no worry of a hangover

i'm going to hell...cos i ask GOD to put the sin of my family into me

huh?