What sort of fun projects will you have upon arrival in paradise?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

fixing all those out of tune harps, teaching everybody there how to wear those hospital gowns they are always shown wearing, like how to put them on right so that they are not always showing their behinds.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When we get to heaven... There will be little cubicles set up, rows and rows and rows of them and we will each be instructed to pick one and sit down. In that cubicle there will be a computer with a home page...actually, not too much different from this one. Only the questions will all go to God and he will be answering them and asking them back to us questions like; "Why were you atheists so hell bent on proving me wrong." And stuff like "How do ya like me now Beeatch!" LOL... Im kidding but can you imagine? As if I don't sit here and do this enough : o )

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you must be a made to have been given paradise otherwise you in your heart know someone or thing can *** with you. is that the paradise your talking about. see the movie goodfellas.

• 1 decade ago

Learning what everything is. Knowing the answers to many of the questions on this site.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would take the Yard Guard out of my back pack and spray the island!

• I'm going to ask the Lord for a NICE voice so I can sing! I wouldn't want to use the one I have now! :o)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Harp testing, tuning and repair.

• 1 decade ago

drunkenness with no worry of a hangover

• 1 decade ago

i'm going to hell...cos i ask GOD to put the sin of my family into me

• 1 decade ago

huh?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.