Are most wrestlers gay or bi-curious? Wouldn't you have to be to want to be that physical with another dude?

I've seen alot of HS and college wrestling matches and I have to wonder about what motivates dudes to pursue wrestling as a sport. So many moves are downright intimate or border on sensual. And it seems like there are alot of boners or semi-boners poking through those unitards when the matches are over.

Favorite Answer

your absolutly correct, all wrestlers have homosexual tendencies, but thats fine. If they wanna grope you naked while in a vat of jam, then I think I would politely decline, and back away covering your rectum tightly

No wrestlers are NOT GAY!!! God, listen: Pro Wrestlers aren't GAY!!! They are trying to just give the crowd enjoyment. Their paychecks come from the fans, so they know they have to do whatever it takes to make the fans happy: or they won't get paid. As for HS and College wrestlers go, they are to focused on how to do the move and getting it right, rather then on how GAY it might look. Next time, think before you ask such a dumb question. No offence, intened. <*-Peace-*>

aha that's a very interesting thought, but nah...i believe they're straight. having those kinda contact are just something that happened to happen. but when you're in the game, you wouldnt even notice that you're doing it simply becuz you'll be too busy thinking out a way to get ur opponent.

i know sum HS wrestlers myself, and they're manly as hell, with gf.

The fact that you are paying that much attention to the groin region of men makes me wonder about your sexual orientation NOT the sexual orientation of athletes whose job it is to wrestle other people.

Jesus Bob, are you gay? Their is nothing sexual about it. It's man against man. Mano e Mano. One on One. Fight to win. If a homo was a wrestler he'd have to hide it pretty well, otherwise no other guy would wrestle him.

...No. Wrestlers are good at what they do, so they like it, not because they enjoy that close to another of their sex.

Are gymnasts all gay or bisexual? No. It's the same deal.

ure a dude and ure askin bout that whats that say bout u

We all know cena is gay. But mickie james is bi-sexual

First -Are u gay?

Second -I dare u to ask Vito,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Third- F'N no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forth-They have cups on damn it