Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What age do you think u should get ur first kiss at??

i got my first kiss when i was only in 5th grade and I thought that was early wat do u think???

Favorite Answer

you should not kiss until you are 18 - tell the boy you want to take the kiss back, and wait- yeah thats it

13

everyone matures and dates and is ready at all different times...thats not too eaily cause when i was in 5th grade people were dating so don't worry now 4th grade that is tooo eaily but ur ok.theres others that have kissed at 5th too

I think you should get your first kiss at about 17

I say the best is at 18 because you are an adult and you live a free life.

5th grade: hmmmmm. nope that is not as young as second grade.

its different for different people. you were in fifth grade and maybe that was okay for you, but lots of girls don't really like guys at that point, so kissing really isn't an option. i'm also sure there are plenty of girls who have been kissed around that age. i'm not one of them, but my younger sister is. it's all about when you think you're ready.

peck=12 or 13

french= 15

I say first peck about 13, first french about 15

i got my first kiss when i was about 10 i think u should be about 16 thatz what i think

me 2