Which Batman would you like to save you?(or date you...)?

Christian Bale, George Clooney, Michael Keaton?

Update:

Val Kilmer...he got to big for his britches. I don't like him at all.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Christian Bale. Even though I really liked the Michae Keaton movies.

• ViRg()
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I know you're asking for just ONE but personally, all of the guys who've donned the cape are as diverse as the actors themselves so I'm going to say, George Clooney for fun because he's a funny guy=)

Michael Keaton !aargh! I don't know what's the deal with that dude but never really enjoyed his movies so I'll pass on that=P

Finally, it's a toss up between Val Kilmer & Christian Bale... hmm, my final answer would be Christian Bale, simply because he's the entire package - looks, talent, charisma, etc.

• 1 decade ago

Sorry, the best one and will always be the best was Michael Keaton and the only one who I like better was Val Kilmer

• 1 decade ago

George clooney in a heart beat

Source(s): me
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

definitly george clooney...hes hott...and has a great personality...all the woman want him...he ages well...and is a great actor with many great films. i love watchin him on tv or in a movie...i would love for george clooney to save me if i was in trouble

• 1 decade ago

Christian Bale, as long as he doesn't look like in "The Machinist" lol

• 1 decade ago

Christian Bale: he is seriously Batman and he's really cool, but he's married.

• 1 decade ago

george clooney

• 1 decade ago

Neither of those i would LOVE VAL KILMER to save me he could be my huckleberry anytime...mmmm

Source(s): i'm drooling right now just thinking about him
  • 1 decade ago

I like the origional---- Adam West. Hey, give me a break. I'm 49.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.