Which Batman would you like to save you?(or date you...)?

Christian Bale, George Clooney, Michael Keaton?

Val Kilmer...he got to big for his britches. I don't like him at all.

Favorite Answer

Christian Bale. Even though I really liked the Michae Keaton movies.

• ViRg()

I know you're asking for just ONE but personally, all of the guys who've donned the cape are as diverse as the actors themselves so I'm going to say, George Clooney for fun because he's a funny guy=)

Michael Keaton !aargh! I don't know what's the deal with that dude but never really enjoyed his movies so I'll pass on that=P

Finally, it's a toss up between Val Kilmer & Christian Bale... hmm, my final answer would be Christian Bale, simply because he's the entire package - looks, talent, charisma, etc.

Sorry, the best one and will always be the best was Michael Keaton and the only one who I like better was Val Kilmer

George clooney in a heart beat

Source(s): me

definitly george clooney...hes hott...and has a great personality...all the woman want him...he ages well...and is a great actor with many great films. i love watchin him on tv or in a movie...i would love for george clooney to save me if i was in trouble

Christian Bale, as long as he doesn't look like in "The Machinist" lol

Christian Bale: he is seriously Batman and he's really cool, but he's married.

george clooney

Neither of those i would LOVE VAL KILMER to save me he could be my huckleberry anytime...mmmm

Source(s): i'm drooling right now just thinking about him

I like the origional---- Adam West. Hey, give me a break. I'm 49.