who likes julian mcmahon, cole from charmed?

He is so gorgeous, I have a big crush on him.

Favorite Answer

Oh my dear God, I soooo can't believe somebody actually asked this question!!! I ADORE HIM!!! He is like the love of my life, I can't stop watching the episodes of Charmed he was in! He is like soooo hot and has the most beautiful eyes in the whole planet...

I mean, even my nick is phoebe_turner_halliwell so it natural I like him, but still...

I think that besides looks, he is a hell of a good actor. I can't wait to see his movie "Premonition" with Sandra Bullock.

Thank u so much 4 asking this question!!! :D

i do,too. i think he's so fine. Did you know he has a child by brooke burns? she used to be on baywatch and also dated bruce willis? i don't see how she ever let julian get away!!

OH MY GOSH! I was wondering if anyone had the hots for him like I do!! ;) Have you ever watched Nip Tuck??!! OMG. My man kinda looks like him too--tall, dark, handsome. :) Season 3 of Nip Tuck Sep. 20th--believe me, I won't miss one.

yea he is nice looking. he is on tv as a plastic surgeon too. have fun.

he is gorgeous for his age! i prefer him as christian troy in nip/tuck tho.

me for sure!