would you allow another woman to participate in the bedroom?

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 5 years. We have been talking about trying a three sum.

I am undecided, I know that he wants to for sure.

Favorite Answer

Keep in mind that once you do it, he may ALWAYS want it, or it might lead to him hooking up with the 3rd party without you there. I may be wrong, your boyfriend could be completely faithful & trustworthy.

I wouldn't do it at all. Afterwards, the guys fantasy is fullfilled and he has nothing to look forward to except for asking you to continuously do it again.

And then he may start messing with the girl without you. It's not a good idea cuz once they get a taste, they always want more and eventually, they will want a woman who hasn't done it at all.

Some guys even lose respect for their girl after she's done it. Of course, they never tell you that when they are asking for it.

Women are beautiful...am a 26 yr old female and I have had threesomes...they are so much fun and it really spices up your sex life. But you should only have one if you truly are attracted to girls and are not a jealous person when it comes to your boyfriend and other girls. If you have any little doubt, you shouldn't do it. But if you really want to and you both feel the same way about it, go for it! It's sexy and fun!

If its not something you want to do the answer is NO. If you think you might like to try it then go for it. It can be great fun. But only if YOU want to.

Been there, done that both ways MFM & FMF... Both very different, but equally as much fun. Go fof it!!!

I don't think its a good idea, but to each his own

I would, not sure how my wife would feel about though.

• Bitch

Absolutely not.

tell him u want a guy see how he take it!

• Three-some?? O_o.. If I was you I wouldn't do it.. That is kinda bi-sexual..