Why do sisters like to get you into truble?

My sister is always getting me in trouble and I know she like it because she laughs after she dose. I am 13 going though HELL!

Favorite Answer

lol.. i'm 13 also and my sister is the same... just try to bribe her. it always works for me. if she is like 6 give her candy. if she's a few years older than u just bribe her

I'm 15 and my sister is 39 going on 40 next month and she is so bossy. My other 3 sisters are also older than me but my sister is the oldest and I'm the baby sister. When I was 4 years old she was harassing me and I called her a devil for the first time and I understand how you feel about your sister. My sister is a big pain. My mom said i got to listen to her and that's not fair. She may be older than me But that doesn't mean I have to listen her all the time. Soon I going to be a adult and I'm going to move out of my house after college and then I be free without my evil sister.

well im a mom of 3 teenage boys of which the 13 & 15 yr old hate each otha n r always tellin on each otha see if she is gettin u into trouble then she isnt gettin into it herself plus if she is older than u then maybe she is tellin u she wants some space if she is younger then she is just a brat

no your not, i have a sister that is onle 15 months younger than me and thats just a part of being in a family, you agervate each other but you know that you love each other in the end. i have 2 more brothers that do the same things! lol but its all a aprt of growing up.

i don't know i'm 14 and my sis is 17 and when we were younger i never got her in trouble i don't like to see my siblings in trouble i'd take the fall for anything to keep them out. maybe u should treat her better or just beat the crap outta her and make her stop and u probably like the second one lol.

• sam

I used to do that to my brother and it is because she yearns your attention and since she can't hang out with you or talk about things on your level, she will try to get your attention at her level. Keep in mind that she loves you and she doesn't know how to communicate with you on your level. If this is really getting to you, have a conversation about it with your parents and ask them can they become more involved with helping you tone down her behavior.

Younger sister???She is probably jealous of something. It can be the smallest thing that you wouldn't even think of. My little sister was jealous of the fact I was older. That was basically all it was.

To take off some heat. Parents can't get on your back to much if someone else is in trouble.

• it goes back to the basic instincts of all creatures who thrive in packs, the establishment of dominance among their own kind. It is primal nature to want to seen as the best. As such, they hope to reap rewards from their actions

• dudash

properly it sucks although the reality if hes shy hes were given chilly ft and that he prob. gained't kiss you in college in ordinary words on my own if that bothers you idk yet hes afraid that youll say no and that his freinds will make interesting of him (drama college existence and so on) besides i imagine he likes you yet loved you for somewhat longer then you definately imagine communicate over along with your sister in case you imagine hes ceremony for you. he reported he looks like you it quite is werid reason hes sayin that he likes himself and as a replace of a mear heal merely seem at you no im kidding yet hes prob. that kinda of human being who looks in the mear 5 or 6 circumstances an afternoon and hes a guy yet bypass with what you imagine is ceremony and maby youll opt for the man for you properly reliable success with it. and need that i helped.