Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls, when on your FIRST date with a guy do you ever start thinking about the wedding?

Favorite Answer

I jump the gun EVERY time. I've had that thought. I wonder what our kids will look like, how Ashley Lewis, Brown, or Matthews sounds.. or whatever his last name is. Pretty sad

• Wishee

If I was a guy...Your the last thing I would go out with. That kind of ,fast forward thinking is dangerous! Marriage is suppose to be a life time commitment. That's a very long time.I'm not the kind to plan the wedding. I'm the kind of woman who is looking for the man I want to grow old with. Share a life with. Tell him,every day how much I Love Him. It's a good thing!!!!

not a chance! I never did that. Heck, I didn't event think about marraige for a year after my now husband and I were together. Women who think about marraige on a first date or even in the first weeks etc, will be alone a very long time. They will scare everyone away! lol.

Why girls only us guys also exist. and by the i think about the wedding even if i see a hot girl on the street

Heck no. Girls think about their dream wedding on and off sometimes, but never who it's with until they are really in love.

no, but after a few dates i start thinking, "hmmm, is this someone i could have a lasting relationship with?" i then proceed to make a pro/con list as to wether or not i would like to continue seeing someone, if there are more items on the con list, ot the con list is equal to the pro list, he's gone.

Never have, never will. How could you think about being with someone forever on the first date?

No way! What if the guy turns out to be a total jerk! I don't think about marrige until I know the guy well.

First, lets get pass dessert before I plan my life with a person!

Source(s): Real life!

definitely not on the first date. it takes a lot longer than that.