Does anyone know any ebncouraging sayings for a teenager?

Favorite Answer

Yeah, I do - I use to be one.

My advice is to enjoy your youth as much as you can. These are your days of discovery and decisions that will form your future. Because of your age you will not see things the way seasoned adults do and that is a huge advantage.

You can create any reality because you have not yet learned to be afraid of failure.

Pretty soon you will be an adult with all the responsibilities that come with it - this is your big chance to live freely. Let your imagination soar, begin to explore the things that interest you the most because you have the chance to be the next Bill Gates.

Also you are at your best physically - your body is at its peak performance; your brain is open and ready for fresh ideas. We adults do not have that anymore. Enjoy your life now, later on you will look back at it in wonder.

What's the problem exactly? for me it was not fitting in, being unpopular, etc. My words of advice to you would be: once you are out of high school, your "real" life will begin. you will make tons of friends, and be the cool person that is hiding inside you currently. Trust me. If i could go back in time and give myself some advice, i'd say: "get a job, save your money, decide what you want to do with your life ASAP so you can focus on it when you're in college. Don't worry about popularity, clothes, cars, boyfriends/girlfriends--the time for that is your 20s. Focus on yourself, your interests, and your family because they are what will carry you for the rest of your life."

I know all of that is easier said than done, but do your best!

My sister has depression and is a teenager, so I try and fall back on personal exprience...and how much better life is once they're out of school. Sometimes, finding an activity they like can inspire them to strive in their own way, helping them to feel unique and accomplished.

Get a job

"Jesus loves you"