witch is better a little bro or big bro?

Favorite Answer

my thoughts.... big bro, little bro.... well that is not what you what there cute for a while then... OH ON!!!

a big bro is what i would what, they might pick on you at times but they can stick up for you too.

Big bro

It all depends on what age you are. A little bro at 4 could be really annoying but if you are both almost the same age it could be cool. I'd say either is fine as long as they are close in age to you.

Big Bro. I have one and he took good care of me since I was a baby when he was still living with me. I only have one and I am ever grateful for that.

• dudash

certain he has a issue. he's somewhat brat. No baby of mine may call me a witch or my husband an fool. And if he dared lay a hand on absolutely everyone highly my own daughter he may be in vast difficulty. it really is not his fault, he wasn't born understanding the thanks to do all that. he's discovered it. tell your dad and mom to make stronger up somewhat. Spanking him does not damage in any respect. You peole can say what ever you want about it being merciless, its not. a competent previous trend spanking is high quality, now beating your baby is yet another. You ignor him and dont pay any atentiont to him and he will end. also everytime he asks for some thing DONT do it, he will throw a fit yet oh properly. ignore about him.

big bro deffantley

big bro

big bro

big bro...they support you and look out for you and punch your first boyfriend which you hate and then find cool.. lil bros tell your secrets and show their buddies your first bras

little bro

im just sayin that cuzz im the youngest in my family