Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

In Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Mans Chest ....?

...after the credits, is there another scene? If so, what was it? I know in the first one there was. I forgot to look for it this time.

Favorite Answer

yes! the dog from the jail scene is holding a bone in his mouth and is the "god" of the cannibal peoples! It was so awesome!!!!

to David W: what the heck are you talking about!?!? were you even watching the same movie?

• Bill S

It was definitely a monkey. Dogs don't look anything like that. Desperate for the points or something?

The dead mans chest is in the tolet.

no i didnt think there would be one! i was so mad at myself when i came on the net last night right after the movie and found out there was one. at least it doesnt seem like something big you know like barboso says something about the next film or something.

There was.

The cannibals from the first half of the movie had made the dog their god/king and were seen worshipping it.

Yes. More dead monkey antics.

Yes there was it was the native people dancing around and the dog was the god!!! It was cute

• i forgot to look too!! but my friends wanted to leave so i couldnt stay to watch it!!!! sry!!!!!