Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

In Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Mans Chest ....?

...after the credits, is there another scene? If so, what was it? I know in the first one there was. I forgot to look for it this time.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes! the dog from the jail scene is holding a bone in his mouth and is the "god" of the cannibal peoples! It was so awesome!!!!

to David W: what the heck are you talking about!?!? were you even watching the same movie?

• Bill S
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It was definitely a monkey. Dogs don't look anything like that. Desperate for the points or something?

• 1 decade ago

The dead mans chest is in the tolet.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no i didnt think there would be one! i was so mad at myself when i came on the net last night right after the movie and found out there was one. at least it doesnt seem like something big you know like barboso says something about the next film or something.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There was.

The cannibals from the first half of the movie had made the dog their god/king and were seen worshipping it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. More dead monkey antics.

• 1 decade ago

Yes there was it was the native people dancing around and the dog was the god!!! It was cute

• i forgot to look too!! but my friends wanted to leave so i couldnt stay to watch it!!!! sry!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.