kenneth p asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

can you get a penis inlargments?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is controversy surrounding penile enlargement surgery. Some see this surgery as similar to breast enlargement surgery, in that the body change contributes to a person's self-esteem. However, the surgical techniques, although available, are not well researched or defined at this point. The American Board of Urology, the only certifying board of urologists in the United States, has no official stance or statement on surgical penis enlargement. Surgical techniques have included fat injections and tissue grafts. These, however, can leave large scars from where the skin is grafted. Furthermore, injecting fat can result in a lumpy penis, since fat is reabsorbed into the body. There are also techniques involving cutting the ligaments that attach the penis to the pubic bone. This often results in an erection that points downward, due to the loss of the penis's anchor to the pubic bone. Nerves can be cut and damaged during surgery as well.

Penile enlargement surgery is a very new procedure, performed routinely only by a few individuals, with repair work often done by other surgeons. It is still an investigational/experimental technique without reliable results. If you feel there is a problem, your best option is to see a urologist for further evaluation.

Source(s): I am a nurse for over 21 years
  • 1 decade ago

Try a medically prescribed penis pump. They work.

• 1 decade ago

Actually, penis pumps are only temporary. If you're looking for something permanent, then I don't know.

• 1 decade ago

yes, u can get surgery performed on it likeyou do for breast augmentation, or a nose job...the process is different there is no silicon involved in penis enlargement.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have found that if someone licks mine it gets bigger. You might want to try that.

• 1 decade ago

yes but sometimes it has consequences

• Gizmo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

lil dick....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.